The International Symposium on Cultural Diplomacy in the USA 2011
"The Roles and Responsibilities of the US and Europe in a Changing World Order: Evaluating the Political, Economic, and Cultural Dimensions"
Conference BookUpon completion of the conference, The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy will publish a conference book including the proceedings and activities of the conference.
This book will include a number of different components:
- Introductory Essay by ICD's Director and Advisory Board Members
- The Conference Report and Summary
- Conference Papers and Lectures from the Speakers
- The Revised and Edited Participant Papers
- Special Interviews with the Speakers and Participants
- A Photo Gallery of the entire event including social activities and a group photo of all of the conference speakers and participants
Participant PapersThe Institute for Cultural Diplomacy encourages academic research and analysis of issues related to the goals of our individual forums, conferences and the institute as a whole. The ICD would therefore like to welcome the participants of our conferences to submit a paper they would like to be considered for delivery at their program. This may be an article written especially for purpose, an article they have already submitted as an academic essay, or equivalent. We are also able to accept collaborative pieces of work from groups of students.
ICD Advisory boardmembers and ICD staff, will then review the papers and contact you. Participant papers should be submitted to the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy no later than 7 days before the Weeklong Seminar/Conference/Event.