The Annual Forum on Cultural Diplomacy 2022
"Promoting International Cooperation, Sustainable Growth, Cultural Understanding and Peace"
(Berlin; October 25th - 29th, 2022)
Participation in the conference is open to governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
The Academy for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs.
The participation cost for the forum is 495 Euro.
Once accepted to the conference, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the program includes the following components:
- Conference Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions, once scheduled in the program.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights
- ICD House Services - Free use of the House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.