The Berlin Inaugural Event of the Cross Continental Cooperation Summit
"Future Prospects in International and Intercultural Relations: Building Bridges between Europe, USA, Russia and China"
Summit OverviewThe deterioration in US-Russian relations, highlighted recently with Obama's decision to cancel his meeting with Vladimir Putin when he goes to the Global 20 Summit in St. Petersburg next month, has demonstrated once more the urgent need for enhanced mutual cross-continental understanding and positive international relations between the continents and the great powers. Given the exponential growth in international dialogue and collaboration in the global context, the facilitation of sustainable bilateral and multilateral cooperation has become a new global challenge which countries must overcome in order to progress in the global economic, political and social spheres.
Today's globalized world, with its new technological and scientific innovations provides a significant opportunity for inter-cultural dialogue to successfully assist and support effective international governance. The Berlin Summit on Cross Continental Co-operation 2013 will analyze and explore how intercultural ties can be used as a vehicle to strengthen relations between Europe, Russia, China and the USA.
Summit Speakers & DelegatesSpeakers & Delegates during the conferences will include among others heads of state & leading politicians, senior diplomats, leading governmental officials, senior academics, renowned authors, journalists, and celebrated artists. These speakers will include a large number of individuals from the ICD Advisory Board. To learn more about the ICD Advisory Board, please click here
Speakers for the Conference include:
|President Franco Frattini
President of the ICD Organization for Youth Education & Development; Former Foreign Minister of Italy
|President Dr. Emil Costantinescu
President of the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy; Former President of Romania
If you would like to reserve a position and participate in the symposia, please click on the "Apply Now" link below and fill out the online application form: (more »)
Certificate of AttendanceAll Symposium participants will be awarded an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the program, which will provide details of the speakers who took part in the event, and list the topics which were discussed. Each certificate will be signed by members of the ICD Advisory Board.
Summit AgendaThe Berlin Summit on Cross Continental Co-operation 2013 will discuss the future prospects of international & intercultural relations for the development of stronger relationships between Europe, Russia, China and the USA. The Conference will provide a platform to discuss possible outcomes that would occur if greater co-operation between Europe, Russia, China and the USA is to be developed.
The Conference will focus in particular on the following areas:
- Assessing current trends and future prospects in the relations between the great powers
- Outlining shared historical experiences in order to improve co-operation between nations
- Bridging cultural differences and gaps within the fields of human rights, democracy, religion and economic inequalities between the great powers
- Comprehending cultural differences between the four regions in order to build greater mutual understanding
- Increasing the level of academic exchange to be used as a vehicle for cultural interconnectivity
- The importance of youth education and development advancement and its positive influence on strengthening the relations in Europe, Russia, China and the USA
- Analyzing the impact of climate change and the environment on the cooperation and the relations between the continents