The Berlin International Economics Congress 2013
Intercultural Relations, Youth Development Advancement, Environmental Responsibility & Ecotourism: Opportunities for Successful Nation Branding in the 21st Century
Youth Education & Development Advancement
(Berlin, March 9th, 2013)Through interdisciplinary lectures, discussions and debates the congress will provide an excellent platform for innovative solutions and strategies to be presented. The congress will prioritize the issues of youth education and development advancement, and address the challenges and opportunities for the international community in these areas.
The Congress will provide the opportunity for governments, corporations and NGOs to send representatives to support the event discussions by contributing expertise, knowledge and understanding of youth education and development on both domestic and international levels.
Program AgendaThe Congress will focus in particular on the following issues:
- To explore new strategies and models for tackling graduate unemployment
- To look for new avenues for a successful coordination between youth higher education, development, and unemployment
- To offer innovative ventures for youth development initiatives
- Youth Development as a New Millennium Goal
- National and international models for youth education and development
- Threats of Globalization to the Youth Labor Market
- Prospects for sustainable funding of youth education and development projects
- Cultural Diplomacy and Global Youth Unemployment in times of Crisis
- The roles of the private sector of tackling graduate unemployment: Models for sustainable collaboration with the private sector