The Artistic Cultural Diplomacy Forum 2017
"Building Cultural Bridges through Art, Film and Music"
Online Registration FormParticipation in the conference is open to artists, film & creative industry representatives, governmental & diplomatic officials, academics, artists, journalists, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, young professionals and students as well as other interested individuals from across the world.
The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy’s aim is to enable wide and inclusive participation in its international conferences and programs and is therefore making every effort in order to reduce and subsidize the participation cost for the participants of its programs. The participation cost in ICD international conferences is 345 Euro and it goes towards covering the costs of developing and running the programs. Once accepted to the conference, participants are required to transfer the participation cost and will be provided with further information and details.
The participation cost for the conference includes the following components:
- Conference Components - Participation in all Programs' Components
- Meals & Refreshments - All refreshments will be included for participants throughout the conference and few Meals are sponsored.
- Excursions - Cultural and Social Excursions such as sightseeing, Guided Tours and visits to key Cultural Institutes and Exhibitions.
- Social Activities - Social Activities such as Concerts and Live Performances, Film Evenings, Embassy Receptions, and Party Nights.
- ICD House Services - Free use of ICD House Facilities including Wireless Internet, Cloak Room, Meeting Rooms, and Information Center.
- Certification of Participation - All Participants will be awarded Certificate of attendance upon Completion of the Program.
- Sponsored Accommodation Options - To learn more please click HERE
As a not-for-profit organization the ICD is able to book all sorts of accommodation at sponsored rates.
To learn more please click HERE
The ICD is able to purchase a weeklong public transportation ticket for you at an additional cost of 28 Euro.